Burn speed using ImgBurn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn speed using ImgBurn

I am having a problem trying to slowdown the burn speed on my Pioneer 207D (12X) using Verbatim 25GB 6x (97457) discs. It seems no matter what I do to the ImgBurn and/or DVDFab settings the burn speed ends up at ~10x+. I'm probably chasing smoke since I've never had a problem with the discs created at this speed but...why can't I control the maximum burn speed? Am I playing with the wrong settings - see attached screen captures? Help appreciated!
    Attached Files
    ASRock X470 Taichi, 3900X, 2X8GB of 3200-14 Memory, NVIDIA GTX 960, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB, 2-WD SN750's 500GB, WD Black 2TB, LG WH16NS40, Seasonic X750, EVGA CLC 280, Acer B247W 16:10, Win 10 Pro

The img burn log file will tell what speed the disk really burnt as.Post it if you can't read it and we can take a look.
    Last edited by glenns; 02-23-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Ken429
      First open Fab, go into settings, click drives > Blu-ray write > set to recommended, see pic...

Next open ImgBurn > tools > Automatic write speed > click your disc ID for your disc #1 > select your write speed #2 > select update #3 > click OK #4 See pic

I never set my device speed as you have set, you could probably delete that.
      Let us know if still having problems.
      CBR929
      Attached Files
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CRB929,
        I don't know what I did any differently than what I showed in the original screen captures above but I went through the motions again per your instructions and like magic ImgBurn is burning at a maximum of 6x! Maybe, I had to set DVDFab first and then ImgBurn? I might not have done that the first time around when I was having problems. Anyway, thanks for the help. You let me know I was at least trying to do the correct thing.
        ASRock X470 Taichi, 3900X, 2X8GB of 3200-14 Memory, NVIDIA GTX 960, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB, 2-WD SN750's 500GB, WD Black 2TB, LG WH16NS40, Seasonic X750, EVGA CLC 280, Acer B247W 16:10, Win 10 Pro

Comment

Glad it's working for you now!!!!
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X