Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies Freeze after 1 hour

Hello Guys,
    I have been using DVD Fab for quite some time and have lately started to have issues with 80% of the copy's.
    Blu Ray movies copy great until it gets approx. 70-80 minutes into the movie then it just stops, screen freezes. It tries to start playing again but constantly freezes, become blocky and always during the time as stated above. Can anyone shine some light as to why this may be happening.
    Happens with both V8 and V9.
    Thanks.

Hi Riviera
    Please post your internal and burn logs, you can copy and paste the relevant logs into a folder and attach them to your post.
    Moving thread to correct forum
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 03-02-2014, 04:48 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Riviera View Post
      Hello Guys,
      I have been using DVD Fab for quite some time and have lately started to have issues with 80% of the copy's.
      Blu Ray movies copy great until it gets approx. 70-80 minutes into the movie then it just stops, screen freezes. It tries to start playing again but constantly freezes, become blocky and always during the time as stated above. Can anyone shine some light as to why this may be happening.
      Happens with both V8 and V9.
      Thanks.
      what brand of discs do you use?? the best are the verbatim discs

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        what brand of discs do you use?? the best are the verbatim discs
        I have never used Verbatim discs, only Optical Quantum, and I've never had an issue with them. And actually, I have never made a coaster.

He might want to slow down his burns to 2X as a general recommendation.

Comment

Same Problem here.

I also tried to reencode the DVD but it will also freeze.

Comment

Hi jensgibolde
            If you want help post the logs as requested in post #2
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X