2 ISO's 1 Dual Layer Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 ISO's 1 Dual Layer Possible?

Hello guys. I have a kind of oddball question. Is there a possible way to put 2 bluray ISO files into a single blank bluray?

Here is an example:
    The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 & 2. Both themselves each movie could fit on a single layer bluray disc. Is there anyway to put both ISO rips of the movie onto a dual layer 50gig bluray disc?

Originally posted by theheadsn View Post
    Hello guys. I have a kind of oddball question. Is there a possible way to put 2 bluray ISO files into a single blank bluray?

Here is an example:
    The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 & 2. Both themselves each movie could fit on a single layer bluray disc. Is there anyway to put both ISO rips of the movie onto a dual layer 50gig bluray disc?
    DVDFab doesn't have this function yet. Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I will forward your request to our responsible person for future reference.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

You specifically mentioned "ISO" files, of course you can. I cannot tell you that they will be playable as separate movies directly off the Blu-ray disc, but as a matter of storage, yes, they can both be put on a 50gb blank. Use ImgBurn if you have it and use the "Write Files/Folders to disc" option.

Comment

Working...
      X