3D bluray copying issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy 3D bluray copying issue

I currently rip my blu ray movies (2d and 3d) to my server so I don't have to get up and put disks in. I have always used DVDFAB, now BLUFAB to rip the main movie only to .iso format and stream it over a media box. Everything works great there, but sometimes BLUFAB doesn't always copy/rip the main 3d movie in 3d format, but when I go to play it, it will only do 2d. Almost like 3d was never copied even though thats the option I choose. I have tried doing the whole movie to 3d, and sometimes that works better, but not always. I was wondering if Any one else has had this problem or if there is any settings I have to change. I don't want to convert to SBS since that takes a long time. I am looking to keep it native .iso. Storage is not an issue (thus the .iso) since it is a server and TB are cheap. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,skilowyo
    Please post the internal log here when problems occur, thanks.

Comment

Where would I find that? Thanks

Comment

Hi skilowyo
        You will find your log files in your documents folder either under DVD Fab 9 or BluFab 9
        Post your internal log for problem movies.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X