frozen audio outof sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frozen audio outof sync

Is anyone else having trouble with audio of frozen being out of sync> pleas help.

Hi rshipyor
    Please post your internal log so that someone might be able to help.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

not sure how to send log . it did say it completed ok but on playback movie and audio did not sync

Comment

Hi rshipyor
        You can use copy and paste in notepad to select the relevant part, save to a folder then use the attachment button that looks like a paper clip to browse to the folder then upload it here.
        Be sure to send your internal and burn log.
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Last edited by CBR929; 03-23-2014, 12:14 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Just wanted to say I used DVDFab to copy Frozen then used Handbrake to encode to MKV and the audio about 1 second ahead of the video playing back on XBMC/Raspbmc.

Maybe it's the source?

Comment

Frozen - audio out of sync

Yep, same problem here. I already posted but there were no error messages. It is only out of sync on title 800, the other titles (which are no good to me) seem to be ok. If you copy the full disk with no compression and put it on a 50gb blank it will work but you have to sit thru all the previews - seems to be happening on title 800 only/main movie only, again, no errors. I used v9.1.4.0 and 8.2.3.0 with the same results.

Comment

jamieburchell, I tried to make an mkv with Handbrake having ripped the movie all different ways with a couple different programs and Handbrake just won't handle it well. I made the mkv with DVDFab Ripper and it's perfect.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

My Solution

I created an ISO from the original. I used Ripper to convert it to MKV (MKV makes a movie only file) and then used Creator to make it back to Blu-ray which I can burn to a disk. Lots of work but all is in sync.

Comment

Any Blu Ray I copy after version 9.0.6.3 has the audio problems you describe. I get no error message or any indicator that anything is wrong. I have to manually check the sync to find out that it is off by 0.5-1.0 seconds off. I just stick to 9.0.6.3 and everything is good.

Comment

audio video unsync

Using version 9.1.4.5 I still have ONE audio track (normally I copy original + french audio + subs tracks) to MKV.

depending of the source BD, I have a 0 sec. unsync at the begining of the movie, growing to 0.5s-1s unsync after playing one hour.

I think may be its because some french editions are 24fps instead of 23.976215fps.

DVDFAB does not manage the fps in some cases.

usually the english track is sync, the other one not, some times it's vice versa.
                    Thanks if you may work on that

Pivert

Comment

Audio video sync

tried last night with 9.1.4.6

french spiderman trilogy box, spiderman 2 standard and uncut version (BD)

sound is sync at start, and unsyncs along

about 1 s. after 2 hours playing

audio + english track ok
                      french track is LATE.

same trouble with many blu-rays

as 1 s. is not much, it's not much visible depending of the movie.

What may we do ?

Comment

audio video sync

Anybody out there ???

Comment

Please post your dvdfab internal log file here, may be useful for us. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X