Hunger Games - Catching Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Games - Catching Fire

Am having problems backing up Catching Fire. First Cloned the bluray to my hard drive. Appears to have completed successfully. I then went compress 'Full Disc' to BD25 as an ISO to my hard drive. It got to 40% and then just hung up. Left it for 3 hours and it went no further. Had previously tried to backup 'Main Movie' to BD25 and it hung as well. Log attached.
    Attached Files

DVDFAB VERSION 9136

region B ( UK )
    Catching fire
    full disc backup to 25gb disc
    Burns well enough but on playback it wont allow film to be played due to copyright protection.

Log attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary1609 View Post
      DVDFAB VERSION 9136

region B ( UK )
      Catching fire
      full disc backup to 25gb disc
      Burns well enough but on playback it wont allow film to be played due to copyright protection.

Log attached

Are you using blufab as it will no longer remove the copy protection.

only dvdfab will remove the copy protection

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
        Are you using blufab as it will no longer remove the copy protection.

only dvdfab will remove the copy protection
        hi justin
        no im using dvdfab 9136 ( release 21/3/14) which automatically deletes blufab on install.

Comment

What error messege does it show on your tv screen when you play it

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
            What error messege does it show on your tv screen when you play it
            The main menu comes up fine but when i go to play the movie it plays for 6 mins then a warning comes up

dear customer the disc you inserted cannot be displayed due to copyright restrictions.
            please visit ( liongate website address ) or online store to purchase a genuine copy.
            if you try to play back an otiginal disc on your computer & experience a copy detected message please ensure that no copying or ripping tool is running while performing playback

This warning lasts a few mins then resumes as if disc has been playing the whole time.
            I also noted there is no chapters inserted so you cannot skip the film.

Comment

that is strange i thought it might be cinavia protection but i guess it isnt

Comment

Working...
              X