This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem burning movie only backup of Pirates 2

I have repeatedly tried unsuccessfully to burn a copy of Pirates 2 (movie only). At first I though it was my burner (LG WH08LS20) with the media I was using (I have tried using 3 different medias). The problem is that I get no errors while burning. But I end up with coasters. I know it is the backup itself that is the issue because I successfully burned a copy of Pirates 1 with the same burner and media. I have have never had any issues with backing up and burning copies of other movies (I only backup main movies). I have tried re-backing up the full disk and then extracting the main movie several times but to no avail. I have tried to burn with both ImgBurn and the DVDFAB VSO burner, and get the message that the burning process was successfully completed. My stand alone BD player will not read them and when I tried to open the disk with PowerDVD I either get an error code or a message that the disk is not in the right format. I am using the paid version of 6.2.1.8 on windows Vista with a 1.8 ghz Core 2, and a ATI HD2600 Pro Video card.

You should always check the content before burning.
    Did you enable GPU Acceleration?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      You should always check the content before burning.
      Did you enable GPU Acceleration?
      Hi blazkowicz,
      I have similar problem as you answered to above. Could you expand a little on your answer of "GPU Acceleration", like where would I do as you suggest/change in windows 7?
      Thanks,
      Ron...

Comment

In Options you see it directly on the left side (turn it off).
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I don't have GPU accerator enabled. I have never checked my content before I burn it. I check to make sure that it has been ripped correctly (using PowerDVD). But in this case I have gotten four coaster from trying to burn Pirates 2 using 3 different media brands. Just last night I burned tow other movies with no problems. Pirates 2 is only movie that has ever given me any problems. The movie itself plays fine from the HD, but it is only after I ripped the main movie without the HD audio that I get this issue. Coincidently I tried to do a movie only back up (no HD audio) of Pirates 3 on several occassions and each time DVDfab crashed (I forwarded the crash report to Fentao). Backing up the full disk worked fine, but just the main movie was an issue. Could the audio part be the issue here?

Comment

I did post already about the same problem a whila ago. Pirates of the caribbean Vol.1 and Vol.2 are playing well from Harddisc. I did burn these movies to a Blu-ray disc. These Blu-ray discs don't play in my Philips stand alone player. But they play on my computer with Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra. This problem only appear with Blu-ray movies from Disney studios. "Meet the robinsons" is even worse. This movie plays from HD. But a copy on BD doesen't play in any player. While burning with Imgburn, there is no error message.

Comment

Working...
            X