No space in c:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No space in c:

I' am chilean, i speak in spanish but i need help!

i try copy blu ray disc full, i want to make bd50 to bd25 and save in Disc D: (59,2 GB OF SPACE) but i press INITIALIZE and aparece one message what said: no space in c:

how i can make? i need help please, thanks!!!

I think there is not enough free space for the temporary file data on C: you can change that drive here and give it a try:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      I think there is not enough free space for the temporary file data on C: you can change that drive here and give it a try:
      thanks! now is working! but said 28 hours and more for time resting of work <<< this is normaly?:s is too much!!!

Comment

It will probably speed up some after it gets through the menus but it would go much faster if you just did the main movie to 25GB, would not have to compress so much if at all?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          It will probably speed up some after it gets through the menus but it would go much faster if you just did the main movie to 25GB, would not have to compress so much if at all?
          I Have the film in 2 disc of blu ray:

disc 1 = 27 gb (film part 1)
          disc 2 = 32 gb (film part 2)

...now is compress disc 1 (27 gb) to bd25 but 28 ó 29 hours for 27gb compress to bd25?:s what more compress if the finaly result should are = 23 gb (89% of total)

i waiting that only is probably speed up some after it gets through the menus, i pray!

Comment

Working...
          X