Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D movies won't back up any more...

Started with the two last versions.

Latest tries with: Gravity 3D, Despicable Me 3D, MeatballsII 3D and Frozen 3D.
    DVDFab opens the disk, starts creating the .iso procedure and then just stalls... no error message, just 13+hours remaining and no signs of life. Canceling been the only option.

However, I tried to backup Frozen 3D as a 2D disk and it worked!

Hi
    Please post your dvdfab_internal log file.

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
      Hi
      Please post your dvdfab_internal log file.
      Attached. Thanks!

Comment

There is nothing attached Kosmas?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Indeed. Sorry about that.
          I'm attaching a cut down version of the log (only what's in there for the last two versions) because the original file is too big for attaching.

I hope it helps.
          Attached Files

Comment

So... nothing?

Comment

Download 9140 use clone/burn to put 50 gig store brought disk on hard drive.Then tell me what your trying to do one log has you trying to make a 3d mkv with 2d to 3d converter another has a read error others have you trying to make a Iso.

lets take one 3d movie put it on the hard drive with clone/burn so you make a cloned iso from their we can make a main movie copy or conversion and if for some reason you can't clone/burn a 3d movie to hard drive then post only that log for that movie.I have done all the movies you have except Frozen 3d that one will be here any day now so take a different movie so I can test for you one step at a time I have all the others you talked about.

When posting logs cut and past just the movie your having trouble with the last file in the Fab internal log file is the most recent disk attempt.
              Last edited by glenns; 04-21-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                Download 9140 use clone/burn to put 50 gig store brought disk on hard drive.Then tell me what your trying to do one log has you trying to make a 3d mkv with 2d to 3d converter another has a read error others have you trying to make a Iso.
                I agree, I'm also confused...
                Hi Kosmas
                Your log shows you used the Frozen ISO to make a MKV file.
                If your having problems making ISO files I suggest you download and Install ImgBurn, you will find instructions in the link in my signature on setting it up with Fab.
                Make sure that ImgBurn is selected as your burn engine in Fab settings.
                Hope this helps
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Going to have to disagree with my friends post the proper way to make a iso of a 3d movie is to use clone/burn to make a cloned iso.

Img burn can be used to burn a 3d disk in iso format though.It's possible theirs a different way to do this however your having problems and the way I am telling you is the way a Fab developer taught me years ago.

I have made every 3d disk their is this way and seldom have any problems so I stick with it.Use clone/burn for now to put the 3d disk on the computer.

Should a Fab developer want to jump in here feel free to as I have almost every 3d movie made (US Versions that is) and used clone/burn to get the disk on the drive and only had trouble with say 5 out of 350 or so disks so I use the old teachings from a Fab developer because they worked then and now.

Comment

Hi Kosmas,

Please uncheck "Remove HD Audio" option in Advanced Setting and try again.

Tell me the result.

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi Kosmas,

Please uncheck "Remove HD Audio" option in Advanced Setting and try again.

Tell me the result.

Thanks!

Wilson
                      This worked. Thanks Wilson!

Thank you everyone for your help.

Regards

Comment

Hi,

The freeze issue is fixed in V9143 Beta.

Please have a try.

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X