"Homefront" blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Homefront" blu-ray

DVDFab 9138 (HD Decryptor) refuses to open the "Homefront" blu-ray - throws a message saying the program needs to be purchased or extended. 9139 Beta does the same thing. 9136 works perfectly fine . . .

i ALSO COULD NOT OPEN HOMEFRONT DVD OR BOOK THIEF NO ERROR MSG ANYONE KNOW WHY?

Comment

Hi brasstownjim
      You have been a member log enough to know the drill, please post your internal log.
      Thanks
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

posting log files

you are correct however as I mentioned DVD Fab would not even open the two titles in question I checked the log files before writing here and found no reference to the two titles however here are the log files anyway
        Attached Files

Comment

Did you read this? http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25039

Comment

ok all renewed did not notice

Comment

So, this why 9136 HD Decryptor rips the Homefront BD just fine, but 9138 refuses, even though it obviously is able to?
              Since I am and have been for many years a lifetime licensed user of the DVD capabilities, but not the blu-ray capabilities (I have relied on the free HDDecryptor for ripping a BD to hard drive when I need it), then ripping a newer blu-ray may or may not work and I can no longer depend on it, and should not comment if something does not work, since maybe it isn't supposed to work for me, right? Or is there a specific message that says the program is capable of ripping it, but refuses to in HDDeCryptor mode?
              If I were to purchase "Blu-Ray Copy", so I could rely on DVDFab to rip a BD again, that would not help anything because it still would stay in limited HDDeCryptor mode because I did not buy all the Blu-Ray modules?
              Last edited by Rich86; 04-18-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post
                So, this why 9136 HD Decryptor rips the Homefront BD just fine, but 9138 refuses, even though it obviously is able to?
                Since I am and have been for many years a lifetime licensed user of the DVD capabilities, but not the blu-ray capabilities (I have relied on the free HDDecryptor for ripping a BD to hard drive when I need it), then ripping a newer blu-ray may or may not work and I can no longer depend on it, and should not comment if something does not work, since maybe it isn't supposed to work for me, right? Or is there a specific message that says the program is capable of ripping it, but refuses to in HDDeCryptor mode?
                If I were to purchase "Blu-Ray Copy", so I could rely on DVDFab to rip a BD again, that would not help anything because it still would stay in limited HDDeCryptor mode because I did not buy all the Blu-Ray modules?
                This is the section of the announcement that has me assuming there would be absolutely no point in ever purchasing "Blu-Ray Copy" or one of the other modules by itself, since it would run in free (ie. not updated for current titles) decryptor mode, unless all the blu-ray modules were purchased.

"A similar change applies to the Blu-ray product family that uses disc decryption (BD Copy, BD Ripper and BD to DVD). If a registered license or trial mode expires for anything in the product family, full decryption will not be available for the remaining modules unless they have a current unexpired license. HD Decrypter mode for this product famiily will have similar capabilities to those of Passkey Lite."

If DVDFab is going to insist on a customer purchasing the "BD to DVD" module in order for thier purchased "BD Copy" module to work properly, why even offer the separate modules for sale? It seems a little misleading to sell "BD Copy" for sale by itself under these rules.

Comment

Working...
                X