Cannot back up Hobbit Desolation 3d Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot back up Hobbit Desolation 3d Part 1

I was able to clone a backup of Hobbit Desolation Part One 3d and then mux it. The resulting back up played perfectly from my Micca media player.

However I was unable to burn a blu ray dvd disc from the muxed clone after mounting it in the DVD Virtual Drive. I am using Taiyo Yuden discs and have not had this problem since I began using the TxMuxer utility. The process started but then stalled.

Attached is the Internal log as well as screenshots.
    Attached Files

Post your burn log.
    In your post you say(However I was unable to burn a blu ray dvd disc from the muxed clone after mounting it in the DVD Virtual Drive.)

Are you making a non 3d blu ray from the muxed clone?
    Last edited by glenns; 04-15-2014, 04:26 AM.

Comment

There is no entry in the burn log. No, I am trying to make a 3d Blu ray disc from the muxed clone.

The problem seems to be burning 3d. I just backed up a Springsteen concert to a blu ray DVD but I am having the same non burning issues with 47 Ronin 3d muxed clone. I used the same drive. Springsteen burned, Ronin 3D did not.

Comment

Do you have the Fab burning engine selected in Fab settings for burn engine for blu rays?

Comment

Yes I do have the Fab burning engine selected in Fab settings for burn engine for blu rays.

Comment

I muxed 47 Ronin 3d main movie put it in Fab 9139 with virtual drive version 1.500 and did one chapter from main movie then burned to disk no problem also tried it unmuxed main movie 3d also no problem.Used muxer version 2.612 selected blu ray iso in muxer settings.Make sure you virtual drive version is up to date.

I did notice from you log when you made the muxed version you failed to name the disk that's why it says bdvolume in your screen shot of fab for the other movie and in the posted log no movie name.Insert movie name before muxing and try again.Does this movie really even need muxing? You can try just main movie without muxing and play on computer or your media player if it plays well burn it.
            Last edited by glenns; 04-15-2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Same advice for The Hobbit which was my original post?

Thanks

Comment

I only mux movies that need it Disney and Pixtar mostly.
                Yes name the movies maybe Fab has trouble when you don't.

Comment

Well I just tried Dr. Who 3d, also muxed, without success. I remember the thread where I learned about muxing and someone posted that it is always best to mux them for safety sake. Are we now saying only mux if you have a problem?

Thanks

Comment

I know we are talking about 3d movies things may jump out at you during watching one but there's no reason to mux for safety reasons really .

My thoughts on this is simple if it isn't broken why fix it and if it's discovered latter on you can always mux it latter just don't burn to disk before viewing it.With Disney and Pixtar movies you will always have to mux them as they contain overlapping frames in the audio track and many ssif files that muxing fixes.

For your problem lets try burning a regular 3d movie without muxing and see if that works for you then if ok follow these directions for muxing and how to make a 3d disk make sure you have the latest program versions of tsmuxer,Fab and virtual drive this is very important.

PS 47 Ronin has cinavia so you really can't burn a disk of it as it will mute the audio in 20 mins.You can play it on your media player without problems or if you have a older blu ray player then the disk will play.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by glenns; 04-16-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X