Frozen ground- bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen ground- bluray

Hi there. I usually backup my purchased DVD's & Blurays as I have grandchildren that aren't quite as careful as most adults are with the originals.
    I just purchased FROZEN GROUND BluRay and it hangs up at 99% but doesn't say why. It is put out by VVS Films and came out in 2013.

Is anyone familiar with this title. It stars Nicholas Cage & John Cusack. This is the first title in a long, long while that I've had a problem with.

Can anyone help me?

Post your internal log fie for this movie not the whole log file.Just cut and paste the internal log file for this movie.See how in my link below.

Make sure your using the latest version of Fab 9140 and the disk is very clean no dirt scratches or fingerprints.

Comment

Frozen ground

Thanks Glenns, but I can't get to your site: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

I'm sorry but I don't know how to extract the internal log file for this. I do have the Main Movie saved with the "THE FROZEN GROUND BDMV-STREAM "files. When I go to your above thread, it says it cannot find.

Please advise what to do and how to get the log file attached (in this thread ).
      Last edited by CBR929; 04-20-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Hi PWANJO
        I have edited glenns signature link, so it should now work.
        To post your internal log please see my pic, your most recent attempt will be at the end of the log, just copy and paste it in notepad, save it then use the attachments icon to browse to where you have it saved an upload it to your post.
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929:Thanks I didn't notice it here's another link that needs updating
          http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=17464 it's in decryption updates BD+ Support List.
          Happy Easter.

PWANJO:That movie came out last year so Fab shouldn't have a problem with it I remember watching it from my hard drive so their shouldn't be a decryption problem were you converting it to something else,reducing it in size or just trying to copy it?
          When you post the log file we will know what happened could be a Cuda problem or a read error.Log files tells us each step of the way and points to errors so it's a guessing game without the internal log file.
          Last edited by CBR929; 04-20-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks my friend, I have updated the link in Decryption Updates.
            Happy Easter to you also.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Frozen ground log file

Hi Guys:

I found this Log file in C/users/P.Wayne Jones/My Documents/DVDFab/Log/dvdfab_internal. I believe it is the right one. It is the last one in the list. I await your reply.

Sure hope you can help.

The "Report Info" said-DVDFAB has encountered a problem and has to close.

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly."

It reached 99% and then ran the time down for the last few seconds & then the above messages came up.

Many Thanks for investigating for me.

[
              Attached Files

Comment

Try this disk with version 8 of Fab I don't see anything wrong in your log file and their have been problems with version 9 I still get error 45 when opening and it crashed my computer with walking with dinosaurs 3d disk in the last issue of version 9.

Download version 8 here http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB8.

Let us know if it works for you.

Comment

Frozen Ground Successful with Version 8.

Many Thanks, I tried 8.2.3.0 December 21 2013 Version and it processed fine. I appreciate very much your help Glenns and your promptness in replying. I had this latest of Version 8 already installed on one of my desktops as well as the latest Version of 9.

Comment

Your welcome.This is a great example why Fab must keep version 8 alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X