3D copy option guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D copy option guide?

I for some reason cannot search by using the tags "How to copy a 3D blue ray", as the forum says there are to many posts with the words Blu-ray and 3D

I just upgraded to a 3D TV and Blu-ray player, so I picked up a few 3D movies and would like to back them up.

I'm not sure how this process differs from a regular Blu-ray or what extra steps I would need to copy.

Can you compress a 3D disc to 25GB?
    What program settings do I need to modify or check to get a 3D disc?

I don't have many blank Blu-rays, so I can't afford to make many coasters. lol

I have:

47 Ronan (with Cinevia apparently)
    Walking with Dinosaurs
    Avengers

Any help or links to threads on this process would be appreciated. I tried to look at the manual, but guides are either not there or I missed it.

You can reduce a 3d movie to 25 gigs or even make main movie only full 3d.You can also reduce them to 3d side by side that has less resolution but can be reduced to db9 or db 5 disks and played by most non 3d players as long as the tv can do side by side 3d most can.

If the disk has Cinavia you have to play it on a external hard drive to a 3d media player or uninfected software player or put the movie on a usb plug in drive and plug in a player that has usb input most make 3d mkv's for this to work.If you make a cinavia disk the audio will mute after 20 mins.

Here's a 3d gudie.
    Attached Files

Comment

The link for virtual drive was old in my 3d file here's the new link.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn/virtual_drive.htm I have updated this how to make a 3d disk file so use this one instead.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X