br-copy extension of trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

br-copy extension of trial

Upgraded to 9142 per support team for br-copy extension on trial. Followed instructions for deleting 9140, updating to 9142, then shutting down pc.
    Support has been quick in responding, however my license continues to say expired and will not allow br disc to be read.
    I am looking for suggestions to begin the process again and hoping for advice.
    Have used dvdfab for over 10 years and have never had issues.
    Sent log files to support and told to follow the instructions again.
    Delete 9140, manually delete all dvdfab files, download 9142, then reboot.
    This is not working.
    In solidarity.
    Tm.

Use cc cleaner clean old files then clean registry after deleting old version of fab also delete saved setting when Fab asks you during deletion.Use cc cleaner a second time on the registry until it cleans everything that shows up in a scan of the registry.CC cleaner is a free program and a paid program use the free program search for it on the internet.Then download fab from the front page or forum and reset all settings in fab.

Comment

Originally posted by tmagz52 View Post
      Upgraded to 9142 per support team for br-copy extension on trial. Followed instructions for deleting 9140, updating to 9142, then shutting down pc.
      Support has been quick in responding, however my license continues to say expired and will not allow br disc to be read.
      Hi tmagz52
      I'm a little confused here!!!
      Are you trying to extend the trial period or do you have a registered module that will not register correctly???

If trying to extend the trial, there is no way to do this unless you reformat your drive and reinstall the OS and programs.

If having registration problems please go to the members area found here http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm create an account using the same e-mail you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.

When registering Fab use the same e-mail and password you used when creating your account in the members area.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

br-copy extension

The great team at dvdfab assisted me with this problem and the outcome was positive. I thank those of you who replied as it did have to do with cleaning out the files and rebooting.
        Hopefully, our future will be positive in being able to purchase a great program.
        In solidarity.
        TM.

Comment

Working...
        X