endoce/compress Jurassic Park III from BD50 to BD25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

endoce/compress Jurassic Park III from BD50 to BD25

Currently I faced one issue while trying to endoce/compress Jurassic Park III from BD50 to BD25. I decrypt the Full BD50 disc of Jurassic III to hardisk by using the DVDFab 9.1.4.2. After that I used Full Disc feature to compress/encode to BD25, without ticking Remove HD Audio. After I pressed Start, it start the process, about 10mins later, the whole process does not move at all (showing 0% progress), without hanging my system, and also shows Times Elapsed 00:00:00 no mater how long I left the system keep going run, Appreciate your advise, pls...

below is my log file....
    Attached Files

Your LG drives firmwear is 1 version out of date you should be using version 103AO update here follow all directions to the letter or you can render your blu ray drive useless.

Go into Fab settings and click on use all software and un check lightning shrink then try again.When done reset setting the way you had them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glenns; 05-05-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Glenn, I am not first time using my LG drives, I had decrypted, burned many different blu ray disc and movies, for the rest of the blu ray mobies, there is no problem at all except for this Jurassic Park III blu ray.

I did using all Software and uncheck the lightning recoding and lightning shrink, but the same problem occurred.

Comment

Try version 8 of Fab.

It's your choice if you update firmware on your blu ray drive.The drive company's make updates to update keys for newer blu rays so they work correctly as well as fix bugs in the older firmware and add new features.

They even add new brands of blank disks so if your drive didn't burn a brand of disks now they may with the update.This is why I point this out when I see it in a log file posted.Some people never update and wonder why they have trouble others don't even know their are updates to dvd and blu ray drives firmware so expert or amateur if I see out of date firmware i tell people.

Some company's tell you whats updated in firmware LG doesn't so you never will know what's in the update but you can be sure it's updated for a reason.Of-cause you shouldn't update if your not comfortable doing so as if you don't follow directions to the letter you can render your drive useless.

Most of the time it's a simple download and sometimes there's a zip file with update logs in it to see whats updated.When updating firmware you should be doing nothing else with the computer as you can't loose power or have the computer crash during the short firmware update or you can render the drive useless.

Comment

casa8899, sometime try main movie. You have a lot of stuff that is not compressible, maybe a photo gallery in the extras or something.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X