Cannot Burn "Tad the Lost Explorer"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Burn "Tad the Lost Explorer"

I have tried making the backup copy from the original disk, and iso clone and iso muxed clone. The burning process never begins.

Attached are the "burn" files.

Any help would be appreciated. I suspect this is the same problem I had with "The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug".
    Attached Files

Do you have your output set to output to your blu ray burner with blank disk in it like in screen shot 194?

Do you have you blu ray burner listed in Fab settings as in screen shot 196?
    If theirs a fab burn log for this movie post it.Newest attempt is on the top of the list of logs in the file.If you have img burn as your burner post the Fab img burn burn log.

If the iso is on the hard drive already as if you made a iso/clone you open fab select burn drag or use the plus sign to put the iso in Fab then make sure the output is to your blu ray burner as in screen shot with blank disk in it then hit start.

You need to make sure where you are outputting the movie to hard drive when making a iso to hard drive or to blu ray burner if making a disk.When copying and burning all in 1 step you output to burner when fab is done with the rip it will eject the store brought disk and ask you to put in a blank disk then it will burn it or compress it if you set it to compress then burn.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glenns; 05-08-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Output is set to burner with blank disk. DVDFab check for writable media passes.

Burner is listed and checked in Fab settings.

On the iso attempts I used DVDFab Virtual drive and mounted the iso file on that drive. Following your post I dragged the iso file to DVDFab.

Still did not work. The "Task Time Left" entry just keeps increasing and no burning begins. I have attached the last internal log.

Did you see anything in the previous logs I posted?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,sauranan
        You can try to uncheck "Remove HD Audio" option in the Advanced Settings interface, try again.

Comment

You could also try version 8 of Fab.You don't need virtual drive you can use the plus button or drag it in Fab.

When theirs a burning problem check to see if their is a burning log in a different Fab folder called fab burn log or if you use imgburn with Fab it's called fabburn imgburn log.

In the file your last burn attempt is at the top of the list of all the files in the folder cut and past just the movie your having trouble with not the whole folder of logs.If there's a error it should show up in the burn log so please check it to see if theirs a log for this disk and post it.
          Last edited by glenns; 05-08-2014, 05:27 AM. Reason: bad line of text

Comment

9143 is out should fix this try it let us know.

Comment

I have updated to 9.1.4.3 and unchecked "Remove HD Audio".

I have sent you numerous internal files. There are no burn logs because it apparently never stops burning.

I have attached two screen shots showing the results of trying to burn for a period of time. The disc in my burner always passes the "detect writable media".

As a side note, burning The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug is not currently giving me a problem.
              Attached Files

Comment

Once the iso is on the hard drive and reduced in size or changed to another format you can burn the disk with any program. I recommend img burn a free professional software burner and can be made to work with Fab.

You can also change Fab burn engines in Fab settings see screen shot for blu rays use Fab burn engine or img burn burn engine if you downloaded it or vso burn engine.

Their are burn logs for each if burn process started so if you have vso burn engine set in settings your burn logs will be in Fab burn vso log file any incomplete burn should also have a log saying what went wrong with error codes or just outright what the problem is.This is what we really need unless the burn process never started surely you can tell if there's anything on the disk if their was something on the disk from a prior attempt that disk won't work again unless it's a rewritable disk.

Now if you downloaded or had a Fab file that's corrupt then we have a process for that but you said another disk that didn't work now works with fab 9143 so i don't think it's that.

Img burn will have a ongoing live on screen log as you burn the disk so you will know whats happening each step of the burn process and it also records a burn log in it's own settings if used alone or in fabs log files if used with Fab as in screen shot.

What your screen shots show is theirs 2 tasks set up one is to re encode the blu ray to a smaller size 8483 bitrate my guess is that's a dvd9 size is that what your outputting for size as it sure doesn't look like a blu ray size? Then theirs a second job not done that's likely the burn and the reason you get that pop up when trying to cancel the job it's telling you the job isn't done yet.The task bar shows empty was the screen shot taken after the conversion to dvd 9 just before the burn should start? or did the conversion never complete? If we had the proper internal log when this happened we could tell more but you made 3 different attempts that's 3 different internal logs so this is confusing.

Did you make the iso's with the Fab program from the store brought disk?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by glenns; 05-09-2014, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X