This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast and Furious" series Blu Ray (1-6)

Need to consult you guys. Whenever I convert (BD50 to BD25) the "Fast and Furious" series Blu Ray (1-6), I will have some issue for the video, it will always appear some parts of the video having a jerking or un-smooth movement of the video. My setting conversion is Disable GPU, Disable lightning shrink, and disable lightning recoding, pls advise.

I clone the whole BD50 into hardisk first, and then use the ISO file in hardisk to compress/convert to BD25 (Not the Main Movies, the whole disc).

After convertion success, and I retrieve the BD25 iso, play it with PowerDVD, I will find this problems.

Pls advise

cheers,

raymond

I would convert just the main movie to BD25 and see if you have the same problem.

Comment

Power dvd just came out with Patches for most versions so check for program patches first.You can try a free player such as Fab media player(free to play iso's from hard drive) or VLC player to see if the same thing happens on them if yes post your internal log with one of these movies not the whole folder.You didn't say if you burned to disk if so post your burn log also.
      Last edited by glenns; 05-21-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

the iso file (after convert BD25) already has problems, it is not because of the powerdvd which I have isolated, mainly for these Fast n Furious Blu Ray disc, anyone encounter?

Comment

Does the 50 gig iso to hard drive have the jumpy video before you convert it to 25 gigs? what about playing the store brought disk any trouble playing it?
          Did you try 9146 the latest version of Fab?.

You must post your dvdfab internal log file for the disk your having trouble with.This will let us check for error's and many other things.The latest attempt will be the log on the bottom of the list cut and past it here in a post.
          Last edited by glenns; 05-22-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Glenn, 50 G iso file does not have the problems. My 50G iso is decrypted from a physical Blu Ray Disc.i am using 9.1.4.5.

Comment

Working...
            X