imgBURN issues - Handle is invalid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imgBURN issues - Handle is invalid

Using 9145 and every so often a disc gives me this error just about after its all the way through? If I switch over to the DVDfab burning engine, all is well!

Thoughts?
    Attached Files

Try img burn forum I did a search and here's the results.
    After years of boringly successful writes, ImgBurn is suddenly unable to lock the device, and is turning out coasters instead of well-written discs. ------------------------------------------------------------ I 13:01:32 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started! I 13:01:32 Microsoft Windows XP Professiona...

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      Try img burn forum I did a search and here's the results.
      http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/...le-is-invalid/
      I took a peak. I will try the few suggestions mentioned when I get back home. The thread does appear to be quite old. The other strange thing is that some discs work fine while others cause the error??

Thanks for the help! Just to be clear, I am just creating an ISO and not actually burning a disc....not that it probably matters

Comment

Go to their sight and make sure you have the latest version as lots of bugs get fixed.
        P.S.That was only one search result to get you on track to a solution doing your own search will pull up more information.
        Last edited by glenns; 05-27-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X