Oversized source file error in Blu-ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oversized source file error in Blu-ray copy

I have a Blu-ray folder for a dual layer disc. I have tried to copy the file to disc but every time I do I get an error message that the process failed because of oversized source file. I have tried eliminating most of the files from the original and just tried burning the movie and menus to a DL disc and I still get the same error--failed to burn because of oversized source file. What exactly do I need to do to get this to work? This is not a copy protected disc--it's not even a full DL disc with everything included so what exactly is the problem?

Hi,please post your dvdfab internal log file here, may be useful for your problem.

Comment

JHS39: Posting the dvdfab internal log file will tell us whats wrong in most cases see how to do so below it's easy once you learn.

The newest attempt is the bottom file in the folder.Cut and paste the log file for the movie that your having trouble with not the whole folder of logs.Theirs one log for each movie done with Fab their dated and the title of the movie is in them.

Comment

Working...
      X