Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Cliff International P1 Issue

Hi all,
    I am having problem with the BR disc, Red Cliff International Version Part 1. DVD Fab would stop at around midway thru the copying/ripping process. There is no error displayed. The program appears to hang, it is still responsive, but won't move pass the midway (around 60%). I exchanged another disc and still have the same issue.

I will post a log file once I have a chance to try it again, but really, does a log file help in this case? This movie is quite old. I searched DVD Fab forum (and other places) and saw 1 or 2 posts saying they had same problem, but it was due to bad disc. Would this be bad disc issue?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Logs are required at all times with Fab problems.Everything anyone tells you is guess work without the logs.Adding the correct log file will get you help the fastest also.The dvdfab internal file should be included for any Fab problem along with a burn log file if theirs a burning problem other log files will be requested if their needed.We need the log file for the disk your having trouble with not the whole folder.Also include the whole log for the movie in question not a cut up version.
    Last edited by glenns; 05-30-2014, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X