AWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWS

I have noticed that the last two versions ignore the set write speeds in DVDFab and Imgburn. When I burn it tries to go for the max rate. I always set burn rate lower than max. Could you check this?

I have the lower burn rate set in DVDFab in the Settings DVD and BluRay drives section and Ingburn set AWS.

Originally posted by Smegal View Post
    I have noticed that the last two versions ignore the set write speeds in DVDFab and Imgburn. When I burn it tries to go for the max rate. I always set burn rate lower than max. Could you check this?

I have the lower burn rate set in DVDFab in the Settings DVD and BluRay drives section and Ingburn set AWS.
    Use recommended within dvdfab settings or will not work

Comment

OK ,I will check this. You can use recommendend now.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I just tested this and I'll go along with Details, although she was a little short on "details". Set the write speed to recommended in common settings within DVDFab and AWS will set the speed in ImgBurn. See attachment:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Smegal View Post
          Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          I just tested this and I'll go along with Details, although she was a little short on "details". Set the write speed to recommended in common settings within DVDFab and AWS will set the speed in ImgBurn. See attachment:
          I answered Smegal with the correct details needed as Smegal already mentioned the Settings using I just mentioned to use recommended instead

Since Smegal a long time forum member should not have to use exact details unless join Date similar to mine

Comment

I'm sure Smegal knew but over 200 people have read this thread and it could be not all of them did.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X