freeze on full disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freeze on full disc

When I try to do a full back up to 25 GB it freezes up and wont complete it never stops so I don't think it makes a log file or I don't know where to find it.

Hi 77steve
    The internal log can be found here, see pic
    The most current attempt will be at the end of the log, just use copy and paste it here.
    CBR929
    Attached Files
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hop this is the right one
      Attached Files

Comment

for newest version
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi 77steve
          I take it you install over the top of previous versions.
          Try deleting the current version using Fabs uninstaller. Next download a free program CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Using the cleaner option with "old prefetch" checked in advanced options, run it until nothing is found, next run the registry option until nothing is found.

Re-download the latest version of Fab here http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
          save this to your download folder, next browse to your folder right click the DVD Fab installer and select "run as administrator" and try again.

Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

A few other things to try is to disable Lightning-Recoding, make sure that all settings are set to software.

You can also try full disc 50gb to hard drive first using clone/burn to a folder, then using the folder on Hdd for your compression to 25gb.
            CBR929

Comment

tried that same results. I did install over top because the other would not connect to update. trying with lightning disabled now.
              Attached Files

Comment

I did already have files on HD. With lightning disabled it seems to work but it is very Slow says 9Hrs estimated time.

Comment

Steve:First your Pioneer blu ray drivers firmware is out of date update here follow all directions or you can render your blu ray drive useless.

Second you have Intel graphics by using quick sync you will speed things up a lot so go into Fabs codex's and check quick sync for graphics if it doesn't show up you have to set it up in bios here's how.

You must connect your monitor to the main board not a graphic card.Also when downloading the drivers the newest driver from intel doesn't work with Fab it needs to be fixed by them version 3621 so use version 3496 the version before it it will work with fab so will the older version 2712.
                  By using Intel graphics with quick sync a 4 core processor will show up as 8 cores and use all 8 for converting much faster than what your using like day and night.Also check lightning shrink as it works together to really speed things up.
                  Attached Files

Comment

ok so I don't see the internal graphic like your the only thing I see is Intel VT-d and it is disabled is that it? also do I need to update my bios or can I use what I have. When I try to enable the setting is says my card is not supported but I only have the intel hd, no other card?

don't really care about the blu ray drive I always rip to hard drive first,

Comment

Some Intel processors don't support Quick Sync, what processor do you have be specific.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Intel core i5 cpu 650 @3.20GHz

Comment

The i5 650 does not support Quick Sync.
                          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Look and see whats in the supported codex box in Fab settings is any of these listed in the box? If one of these is listed use it to increase your speed.

Supported Video Codecs :
                            DXVA_MODE_H264
                            DXVA_MODE_MPEG2
                            INTEL_MODE_H264
                            INTEL_MODE_MPEG2
                            CUDA-MODE-H264
                            CUDA-MODE-MPEG2
                            CoreAVC
                            Last edited by glenns; 06-15-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Figures its always time to upgrade. LOL
                              All of them say not supported
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X