External Decrypting Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External Decrypting Problem

I have the US version and I am using another vendors blu-ray decrypter. I cannot mention its name as a mod will delete my post even though it is listed as in the new faq for US versions of this software. Anyway I have run into two problems..

1. When I execute the program it automatically detects the external decrypter and puts a message up that I cannot use this product with the DVDFAB Blu Ray copy program. I ignore the message and start the program. It rips the main movie with no problem. Why is this message still there after the built in decrypter has been removed and DVDFAB says the one I am using will work fine?

2. The second problem occurs when I am prompted to put in my blank BD. As soon as the S/W detects this disc it immediately ejects it. It says no detectable medium in drive. Thru trial and error I discovered if I turn off the external decrypter after the rip and before inserting a blank disc then it works.

It almost feels like DVDFAB pulled out their S/W but left their checks and balances still in the program to block operation of third party S/W. Anyway, I can make it work but I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this.
    Last edited by dhoward; 06-14-2014, 06:42 PM.

Uncheck this box and it should start without detecting AnyDVD or other on-the -fly decrypters - attachment:

I don't burn discs anymore so I can't help you with that one.

Actually it would probably be better to rip the disc to the HDD with whatever decrypter you use, close the decrypter software and then and let DVDFab have at the folder or iso image.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 90312; 06-14-2014, 07:12 PM.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dhoward View Post
      I have the US version and I am using another vendors blu-ray decrypter. I cannot mention its name as a mod will delete my post even though it is listed as in the new faq for US versions of this software. Anyway I have run into two problems..

1. When I execute the program it automatically detects the external decrypter and puts a message up that I cannot use this product with the DVDFAB Blu Ray copy program. I ignore the message and start the program. It rips the main movie with no problem. Why is this message still there after the built in decrypter has been removed and DVDFAB says the one I am using will work fine?

2. The second problem occurs when I am prompted to put in my blank BD. As soon as the S/W detects this disc it immediately ejects it. It says no detectable medium in drive. Thru trial and error I discovered if I turn off the external decrypter after the rip and before inserting a blank disc then it works.

It almost feels like DVDFAB pulled out their S/W but left their checks and balances still in the program to block operation of third party S/W. Anyway, I can make it work but I am curious if anyone else is experiencing this.
      Use the freeware decryptor that starts with a "W" and should have no problems like you experienced using the payware decryptor

Comment

Working...
      X