This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choppy Playback

After I upgraded, my playback is choppy and the audio dose not sync. I have my write settings on "recomended" Is there a way to roll back to former version to test it ? Where can I get the download ?
    Thanks

Originally posted by joestefano View Post
    After I upgraded, my playback is choppy and the audio dose not sync. I have my write settings on "recomended" Is there a way to roll back to former version to test it ? Where can I get the download ?
    Thanks
    Hi joestefano,
    What is the version you have now, and yes, their is a way to get earlier versions. You can send me a PM for earlier v's.

Comment

Why go back to a previous version when there is nothing wrong with the current one?

You do not give any information for anyone to be able to help sort out your problem.

What version .
      What mode.
      What media.
      What speed are you burning.
      What region.
      What What What???????

Post some details and the experts on here will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        Why go back to a previous version when there is nothing wrong with the current one?

You do not give any information for anyone to be able to help sort out your problem.

What version .
        What mode.
        What media.
        What speed are you burning.
        What region.
        What What What???????

Post some details and the experts on here will help you.
        Thanks Gruñón,
        All good points.

Comment

Sorry Guy's
          version 6.0.7
          mode: bluray
          media:copy protected BD to Hard Drive
          speed: recommended
          region: A
          Movies: Spider man 3, Dark Knight, Cars

The movies appear to run through the process fine without any errors, but when I play them back they are choppy and audio does not sync. My purpose is to take segments of these movies using AVS Video Editor 4 to generate a video and audio calibration disc.
          I have done this in the recent past with a former version, that is why I wanted to roll back as a test.
          Thank you for your input

Comment

Sorry Guy's
            version 6.0.7
            mode: bluray
            media:copy protected BD to Hard Drive
            speed: recommended
            region: A
            Movies: Spider man 3, Dark Knight, Cars

The movies appear to run through the process fine without any errors, but when I play them back they are choppy and audio does not sync. My purpose is to take segments of these movies using AVS Video Editor 4 to generate a video and audio calibration disc.
            I have done this in the recent past with a former version, that is why I wanted to roll back as a test.
            Thank you for your input
            joestefano
            No. What is the blank media that you are writing to, also you should set your write speed in ImgBurn to the proper setting.

Troy512 has an excellent, clear and, concise set up guide on the forum page ( but for some reason I am not seeing at this moment ) once located though I would suggest looking at it. and setting your drive accordingly

Comment

Comment

Thanks troy,
                found it after I had finished posting

Comment

Touchdown,
                  I have written both to my internal hard drive and to a Seagate external both with the same results with the new version. If that's what you mean. I have changed my options to Imgburn but I did not see anything specific to Imgburn in the write speed settings. Please let me know what info I can give you. If this helps I am operating a new Dell XPS Studio 16 Vista 64 bit
                  Thanks
                  Joe
                  P.S I can't get ImgBurn to see my internal or external Hard drive That is what I want to write to. It will however see one of my minidrives???
                  Last edited by joestefano; 09-25-2009, 02:19 AM.

Comment

imgburn is a disc burning application. i think there is some confusion in this thread.

please use the word rip or ripping when you are coping to your hard drive. the words writing or burning is copying to a blank disc.

please read the help us help you.

Comment

Got it.
                      Thanks for the correction, My dilemma is that I was able to do what I needed to do with the prior version.

Comment

there are members which keep all the versions. not me.

Comment

Where can I find info on Ripping to a hard drive ?

Comment

Where can I find info on Ripping to a hard drive ?
                            joestefano,
                            to rip to your HDD,open DVDFab, insert the disc you want to back up, then select the option that you want to do,e.g. full disc, main movie, etc.your disc and drive should show in the source bar at top of DVD window,

your target is where you want the back up files to go to, what I do is create a folder in My Documents an call it "my back Movies" in that folder I type the name of movies that I am backing up and that is your target.
                            hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                            X