Problem With 3D Clone/Burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy Problem With 3D Clone/Burn

I have been trying to Clone/Burn World War Z 3D. What I get is an iso file that only plays in 2D. Several other 3D movies clone OK. Also, I thought the Clone/Burn copied the whole disc, but the file I get goes straight into the main movie, no menu, warnings etc. What am I doing wrong?

Clone/burn copy's the whole disk.I did this movie some time ago without problems.Please post your dvd fab internal log file for this movie in a post here see how below.Are you cloning from a store brought disk what region?
    Last edited by glenns; 07-01-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Problem With 3D Clone/Burn

Here is the log file you requested. I ran DVDFab again just to be sure.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jsinco View Post
        I have been trying to Clone/Burn World War Z 3D. What I get is an iso file that only plays in 2D. Several other 3D movies clone OK. Also, I thought the Clone/Burn copied the whole disc, but the file I get goes straight into the main movie, no menu, warnings etc. What am I doing wrong?
        Are there some ssif files in your clone iso?(In folder BDMV ->stream-> ssif) If there are, it is 3d movies.
        What is player used? Is there play mode option set main movies or menu mode?
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Your using version 9133 that's a old version of Fab don't you have something newer? You can try version 8 of fab or

I know there's a driver problem with the newer versions of fab even though your card is not listed here it does use cuda 5 2.1 so try using all software when making the clone see screen shot then let us know if that works.(cuda and lightning shrink work together)

Note: The latest NVIDIA driver version 337.88 has some compatibility problems when converting with CUDA in DVDFab. Please roll back to the old driver version 334.89 or 335.23 if you are using the device (GTX 640/650/660/670/680/690/750/760/770/780/TITAN) that supports CUDA 3.0/3.5/5.0. Our developers and NVIDIA engineers are checking the problem. Thanks
          Attached Files
          Last edited by glenns; 07-02-2014, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Problem with Clone/Burn

Glenns/Dora. Thanks for your help. I have good news and bad news. Th good news is that I now have a copy of W W Z that plays in 3D on my PCH A-400. The bad news is that I am not sure why. I did some experimenting trying DVDFab
            8 with no luck. I then tried DVDFab 9 copy with the A/V codecs set to just software as Glenns suggested and it worked. Eureka! I then went back and copied again using the original default codec settings (like the log file) I sent you and guess what, it also worked. I just hate it when this happens. I am confused but happy, I guess. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X