One Piece, Collection 3, Disc 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Piece, Collection 3, Disc 1

I cannot seem to make either full disc or main movie copies of the first disc of this. Read errors abound.

Attached is the source info.

Thoughts?
    Attached Files

Set pathplayer to always enabled and give it a try.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

If that don't work make a cloned iso from the store disk by using clone/burn instead of full disk or main movie and set the output to your hard drive then convert or reduce size from it.

Comment

Nope, didn't work.

It may be worth noting that, when in full disc mode, DVDFab thinks that the disc in question has 81.243GB of data on it. Obviously, this is impossible.

Comment

Mmm...attempting clone/burn doesn't work either. Error 102.

Comment

Try version 8 of fab.

Comment

It may be worth noting that, when in full disc mode, DVDFab thinks that the disc in question has 81.243GB of data on it. Obviously, this is impossible.
              Did you mean that size 81.243G is shown in Fulldisc or main movie after opening the source?

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                Try version 8 of fab.
                Surprisingly, this worked. Was able to successfully copy this disc, in full disc and main movie modes. I have attached the source info as it appears in DVDFab 8 Qt, for comparison with what I obtained in DVDFab 9. It seems as if the difference is PathPlayer. Enabling PathPlayer in DVDFab 9 does not remove the unplayable cells.

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Did you mean that size 81.243G is shown in Fulldisc or main movie after opening the source?

Wilson
                Full disc, but yes. In main movie mode, the size seems to display as normal, but copying still fails.

Comment

It seems that disc 2 of the same collection exhibits the same issues in DVDFab 9, but it is, once again, perfectly copied via DVDFab 8 Qt. However, there are no issues with disc 3. Upon examining the source info, disc 3 appears to lack bad sector protections and unplayable cells, both of which appear on the prior two discs.

It may be safe to conclude that there are currently flaws in the way that DVDFab 9 handles bad sector protections and unplayable cells.

Comment

Hi Gatherum
                    Please post you log fab8 &fab9.
                    Exprot source info fab 8 & fab 9, than post here.
                    Export source info option is in right-click menu.
                    Buy link also post.
                    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Dora:His buy link was posted in post #1 the word (this) is a link.
                      I am posting a amazon link because i see the shipping very costly on op's link unless it's listed in non U.S. money.

Comment

Dora: see the attachment in this post for the source info from DVDFab 8 Qt. See the OP for the the source info from DVDFab 9. I can't attach two files in one post.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You are the OP and you can attach the version 9 info. in a second post.
                          Dora also is asking for the dvdfab internal logs for versions 8 & 9 see how in the bottom of my post if you can't attach 2 files it's because you are new later on you will be able to do so.Even if you need to post 1 file in each post this will be fine and very helpful thanks.

Comment

Hi Gatherum
                            Tried the latest version 9157.
                            In DVDFab download center, you can find and download free full range of products including DVDFab 13, StreamFab, MusicFab, Passkey, UniFab, etc.

It is improved support for DVD copy protections.
                            If still has issue , post internal log here. Better post both V8 & V9 log.
                            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                            X