This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIXAR Short Films Blue-Ray Read Errors

I tried for over a day to do a full disc and main movie rip of this title and recieved Read errors. When I re tried sometimes it worked and then errored a little later. I gave up on this title. I have backed up over 25 Blu-Rays with no issues. Anyone have any ideas ?

Hi enchanter1,
    One idea that comes to mind, is this a BD+ disc that you are trying to rip ?

Comment

I do not have the disc anymore so unsure. I thought my brand new LG writer was going haywire, but other discs since then have been ok.

Comment

Don't know then.

Comment

Just more information. The Disc itself looked Pristeen. I guess it always could be faulty but I doubt it.

Comment

Read errors on a BD are up to 95% a bad BD.
            人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
            Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Yeah. it's possible that you had a bad press.also the smallest smudge can throw off the rip as well.

Comment

I was able to backup Pixar Shorts, main feature, with which ever version we were using about three months ago. It is not a BD+ disc. Finger print or smudge sounds like the possible culprit as suggested above.

Comment

Thank you all for your feedback. I removed all of the fingerprints and smudges so it must have been a bad press. Thanks

Comment

Your welcome enchanter.

Comment

Working...
                    X