DVDFab server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab server down?

I see working in Blu Ray Copy is currently hindered by the server being down. Any idea when it will be available?

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
    I see working in Blu Ray Copy is currently hindered by the server being down. Any idea when it will be available?
    are you using the USA version??

Comment

Canada

Comment

When I attempt to copy a Blu Ray I get the message "DVDFab server is not functional. Please try again later.". I used the program, Version 8, earlier today and it worked as normal and now both version 8 and the latest non-beta version on 9 both give me the same results? Server non-functional.

Comment

OK,as an experiment I loaded The BBC's The Musketeers disc 1 and the program started normally. This is region free disc. I went back to Sons of Anarchy Season 6 disc 4 and tried to make a backup copy. I received the same server non-function message from DVDFab? I am using 9.1.6.4. Tried the Blacklist S1-D1 and works also. So I assume the Fab server is not down it just won't recognize Sons of Anarchy S6-D4? However discs 1 thru 3 backed up normally??

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
            When I attempt to copy a Blu Ray I get the message "DVDFab server is not functional. Please try again later.". I used the program, Version 8, earlier today and it worked as normal and now both version 8 and the latest non-beta version on 9 both give me the same results? Server non-functional.
            read here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_do_disc_...htm#how_to_faq
            if your download version says (dvdfab9164US.exe) then you have the usa
            version

Comment

It does not. If I had the US version all the other discs I tried today would not have worked either. Only this single disc cannot be opened by DVDFab. It seems that only this particular disc is not recognized by the program Discs 1 thru 3 are recognized and I can back them up? I have been using the program for many months and this is the first time I have seen this message.

Comment

Movies99
                We are checking this, please waiting for fixing.
                Thanks for your feedback.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Movies99
                  It was fixed. Please try again.
                  Same issue link: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25801
                  User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                  X