• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with 3D Menu

Greetings!

Currently I'm experiencing an obviously rare problem similar to this one:
    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=18331

I'm trying to do a BD50 to BD25 full disk copy of "Pompeii" in 3D. DVDFab is working fine, except: on the final BD25 disk, all menu buttons are missing in the main menu.

In the original BD50 rip of "Pompeii" the buttons are still there; they are also shown in 3D, which might be the reason for this failure. So I did another try: Same movie, same conditions, but this time converted into 2D. Now on the final BD25 the menu buttons do appear.

This does not seem to be a Java menu problem as I supposed first. DVDFab is able to deal with the menu buttons, but only when converted to 2D. So, if DVDFab is having a problem with 3D menu buttons, would it be possible to add a feature to "DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy", that a 3D menu can be converted down to 2D, while the main movie (and possibly other stuff) is left untouched in 3D?

I tried myself to do a mix of both BD25 versions with the 2D menu and the 3D movie but failed naturally

Would be great to get a response; maybe there are other solutions for this.

Hi:
    I just made a 25 gig full disk of "Pompeii" in 3D using version 9- 9165 by cloning the the 50 gig blu ray to hard drive then burned it with fab burner and had a 3d menu that worked fine.

Did you burn the disk with Fab burner in Fab settings?

Comment

Hi ,Canopus
      I do not reproduce your issue.
      Please post BD source info to us.
      Add source into dvdfab, there is a button "i" or right click source title-> Export source info
      Both Pompeii orignal disc info and results that BD25 disk info.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hi Dora,

thank you for your response.

Here is your demanded info file of both, original BD50 and the resulting BD25. I hope I did it the right way

I should say, that I tested the results within my PC, using Arcsoft Total Theatre 6, and burned on a BD25-RW, using a Playstation 3.

Can't imagine what I did wrong. I experienced the same once before with the "Immortals" 3D BD
        Attached Files

Comment

I think maybe you made a main movie 3d 25 gig by mistake as their would be no menu just the main movie.Check the internal log file it will say what type of movie you made.Also burn disk with Fab burner in Fab settings.

Comment

Canopus
            Please tried latest FAB 9167.
            fix: A problem that the main menu is gone after compressing Blu-ray full disc to BD25 in certain cases.
            downlink: http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA
            If still has this issue, give us a feedback.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
            X