Error Reading BR50 Disc in Full Disc Copy Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Reading BR50 Disc in Full Disc Copy Mode

I am trying to backup my Star Trek The Original Series BR-50 Discs and am having a problem with Season 1 Disc 7. Had no problems copying Discs 1 through 6 to blank BD50 discs using this Beta version but Disc 7 poses a problem.

Examined original disk and there is no dust or scratches or any flaw. Original is playable in BD player/burner that I am using to burn disk. But it will not read disc in Copy Mode without errors.

Have attached log files for you to look at.

BTW, only Beta version has allowed me to copy these discs up to this point. Release version 9.1.6.8 wouldn't even let me burn discs 1 - 6.

Hope someone can help.
    Attached Files

You have two read errors in the log and that's a problem. Give the disc a good cleaning even if it does look clean, the laser can see things you can't.

8m 46.14s: read error: 11 9881856 10728782 10392702 164
    10m 20.73s: read error: 11 9881856 10728782 10393470 164
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Cleaned disc with compressed gas, lense cleaner, and then a squirt of gas again. Also cleaned laser diode.

Still got Error=102.

No noticeable blemish on disc.

This disc plays fine playing CyberLink PwerDVD 14 with the same Blu-ray player/writer.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by MrSparkle View Post
        Cleaned disc with compressed gas, lense cleaner, and then a squirt of gas again. Also cleaned laser diode.

Still got Error=102.

No noticeable blemish on disc.

This disc plays fine playing CyberLink PwerDVD 14 with the same Blu-ray player/writer.

Any suggestions?
        disc is defective, just because it'll play fine doesn't mean it'll copy fine
        copying and playing are 2 different things.

Comment

Working...
        X