X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time user, audio sync question

Hello,

I downloaded a trial version of DVD Fab and tried to burn GRAN TORINO to a disc. The video burned great but the audio was about 10 seconds behind. Can someone help out on what I may have done wrong?

A couple pieces of information: First I burned this to an ISO file first and Power DVD plays it great. I tried to use IMGBurn but it told me that my 33gb file would not fit on my 25gb disc so I downloaded trial verison of software.

Software installed great, I selected the "movie only" version, kept the Dolby True HD as well as a 5.1 DD option for audio and hit start. A message popped up and noted my disc was a dual layer disc but the movie was not and did I want to proceed? I selected yes and the process started. This is all the info I have. Did I miss a step? As I mentioned the video looks good (although I'm guessing it's compressed a tad due to file size?) but the audio is 10 seconds behind.

I'm using a Panasonic DMP-50 player and the firmware is updated.

Thanks in advance!

Please take a look here:

I also leave a message there
    Last edited by diemme75; 01-10-2010, 12:31 AM.
    [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
    Licensed Customer from January 2008.

Comment

Working...
    X