Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Blu-ray Disc, "reading/writing error control" error message Popped out

Dear all,

Please help, I copy many other DVDs the same night all worked fine, but when I tried to copy this Blu-ray disc, this reading/writing error control error message popped out.

Sorry, I don't want to continue and ignore the error, I had no problem doing other Blu-ray, but this one...
    It doesn't seem like the disc were damaged or something tho, on the surface...

I tried many things this forum says, but no luck.
    Hoping there's an updated solution here... if anyone has.

There was one time that it went up to 10% til I received this error message, but after that, it always stopped at 1%.

I have attached the log file. Please help me!
    Attached Files

These are the last few lines of your log:
    6m 38.11s: read error: 11 5120 5885839 1337918 0
    8m 06.97s: read error: 11 5120 5885839 1337822 0
    8m 12.12s: error reading D:/BDMV/STREAM/00000.m2ts, fileSize 12043714560, copied 2728919040, dwToCopy 1572864
    8m 13.44s: UILog:MsgWork:current work finish : 2
    8m 13.44s: UILog:Run Work to end.

You can try cleaning the disc with window cleaner and a microfiber cloth, even if it looks clean, failing that it may be manufacturing defects.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by koshinohouse View Post
      Dear all,

Please help, I copy many other DVDs the same night all worked fine, but when I tried to copy this Blu-ray disc, this reading/writing error control error message popped out.

Sorry, I don't want to continue and ignore the error, I had no problem doing other Blu-ray, but this one...
      It doesn't seem like the disc were damaged or something tho, on the surface...

I tried many things this forum says, but no luck.
      Hoping there's an updated solution here... if anyone has.

There was one time that it went up to 10% til I received this error message, but after that, it always stopped at 1%.

I have attached the log file. Please help me!
      Try to clean the disc first.....on the other hand when stopping at 1% + many times should tell you ..the disc has a scratch at this point no matter how small unseen for the eye .No program in the world can fix this.
      Last edited by BERT; 12-14-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X