Bluray player doesn't reconise burnt discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray player doesn't reconise burnt discs

Have been trying to copy The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Disc 1 (Region B). It copies and burns ok, but will not play in Bluray player. Player tells me to clean disc and check manual for supported disc formats. Have tried full disc and clone. Have also replaced burner with latest model. I am using verbatim discs. I have included the logs.
    burn_internal.txt
    dvdfab_internal.txt
    Any help would be grateful.

will the burnt disc play ok in your pc ??

Comment

Yes, have tried it in my laptop, which has bluray burner and Powerdvd 12. It plays perfectly.
      Forgot to note, have also tried to burning it onto a dual layer re-writable bluray (TDK) and it plays fine in my bluray player. Have gotten a second batch of verbatim discs from different retailer and they also do the same thing. Laptop will not even burn these discs.

Comment

you also might check to see if there's a firmware update for your laptop
        bluray burner. also check your bluray player model and see if it'll read burnt discs,
        some players are picky when playing burnt discs.

Comment

There's no firmware update for laptop burner (Mitshita BD-RE Uj260 - Dell model). Bluray player has no problems with other burnt bluray or dvd discs. This is the first time i've had an issue like this.

Comment

Working...
          X