This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"BD+ Protection Not Supported"?

I got this when trying to back up BIG. First time I have ever come across this. Could it be that I have not copied anything with BD+ to this point or is there something wrong with DVDFab or a setting I need to change? Using the latest beta.

Thanks,
    Joe

Send the info files to Fengtao, some disc may not be supported yet and check your settings for BD+ removal.

Comment

Are there info files created when it just analyzes the disc and comes back with Not supported at this time? No process was started. Where can I find these info files and what should I look for under BD+ settings.

Comment

BD+ error with Donnie Darko

Howdy, I'm also getting the BD+ error when trying to rip Donnie Darko.

I checked and I have the "Remove BD+" checked.

What info files would I need to send in?

THANKS!
        -Zac

Comment

Open Fab and insert the problem disc, when Fab starts to scan the disc click cancel and open common settings and click send info.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            Open Fab and insert the problem disc, when Fab starts to scan the disc click cancel and open common settings and click send info.
            Done! Excellent, thank you!

Comment

Same here, thanks.

Comment

You're welcome, hope the problem is solved very fast.

Comment

Do they usually solve it on a case by case basis or with a new beta release?

Comment

when they fix it they will add it to a beta release or official release. Just read the release notes to know what was fixed

Comment

Working...
                    X