This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message when discs inserted.

The last 2 disc's i inserted gave a message that dvdfab needs to access the internet to open the inserted disc, and then nothing. The computer i'm using is not connected to the internet. The first few disc's i tried were ok and no message came up. I can't even use Dvdfab until this is solved. Anyone else have this happen?
    The disc's in question are Brothers Bloom and Moon
    Thanks for any help.
    Brad

I just did a search, as i should of in the first place. Is this a beta problem, or is this in the works to be fixed? Looks like some confusion.
    Right now i'm ripping an .iso with other software with no problems. I'll use dvdfab to strip down to BD25 main movie only.
    Last edited by W&B; 01-12-2010, 09:16 PM. Reason: removed software reference

Read the forum rules before posting again, thanks. DVDFab needs an internet connection to d/l the decryption keys.

Comment

Yes you are right. Will be more careful in the future.
      Is there any way to download updates from another computer and then install them in dvdfab? Now that would work ok
      for me and any others in the same boat.
      Last edited by bmiller; 01-12-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

No. It needs to access the internet when the disk is inserted to obtain the BD+ key.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok thanks. I guess i'm outta luck.

Comment

Working...
          X