Pause not working when 2 versions are running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pause not working when 2 versions are running

When 2 versions of fab are running the pause/resume buttons don't work they work when 1 version of Fab is running.

Originally posted by data446 View Post
    When 2 versions of fab are running the pause/resume buttons don't work they work when 1 version of Fab is running.
    The button of pause/resume does not work during anlyzing and create iso pause/resume process.
    I am take 2 versions of fab are running, press pause/continue it can be worked in each program.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
      The button of pause/resume does not work during anlyzing and create iso pause/resume process.
      I am take 2 versions of fab are running, press pause/continue it can be worked in each program.
      Can you reword this answer, I don't understand it?
      I have attempted to use the pause/resume during both the analyzing phase, as well as the create iso phase, and it doesn't appear to work during either phase.

Comment

It is only work during copy phase.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
          It is only work during copy phase.
          It is not working for us in any phase.
          What copy phase are you talking about?
          Using your own words, there is two phases, the analyse phase and the create iso phase.
          It is not working in either of these two phases.

The button depresses, and the resume button appears, but the thread count does not go down, the ram usage does not go down, the cpu cycles maintain the same level, and basically nothing happens except the button now says resume. That does not mean the pause is working.

Comment

There are 3 phase. analyse phase , copy or compress phase, the create iso phase.

Why do you press pause in analyse and create iso phase?

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

I have repeatedly reported that the pause does not work in the create ISO phase.

I run PowerDVD which will not open a Bluray folder. But it will work with ISO file mounted.

So when I tell DVDFab to create an ISO file, it can take 45 minutes or so. If something comes up, I *NEED* to pause the create ISO to deal with the other matter. But DVDFab won't pause during the create ISO. My options are to wait until its completed or abort and restart.

Comment

It should mounted source when using Power dvd play 3d folder directly.
                You can mounted dvdfabmini iso that fab create in the result folder.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Dora,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand any of your responses.

If the pause button isn't supposed to be working, you shouldn't be able to click on it, period.

If the pause button is clickable, it should work, period.

HUD 101, When a user performs an action there should be a response to that action.

We as users, are clicking the pause button during these stages and nothing is happening.

This is a bug.

Either fix pause during these stages, grey out the button during these stages, or say your working on it (this is not exactly a high priority item). But please don't say nothing is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by booradlly View Post
                    Dora,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand any of your responses..
                    thoes are words:
                    It should mounted source when using Power dvd play 3d folder directly.
                    You can mounted dvdfabmini iso that fab create in the result folder.
                    answer WallySchwarz
                    I run PowerDVD which will not open a Bluray folder. But it will work with ISO file mounted.

So when I tell DVDFab to create an ISO file, it can take 45 minutes or so. If something comes up, I *NEED* to pause the create ISO to deal with the other matter. But DVDFab won't pause during the create ISO. My options are to wait until its completed or abort and restart.
                    If the pause button isn't supposed to be working, you shouldn't be able to click on it, period.

If the pause button is clickable, it should work, period.

HUD 101, When a user performs an action there should be a response to that action.

We as users, are clicking the pause button during these stages and nothing is happening.

This is a bug.

Either fix pause during these stages, grey out the button during these stages, or say your working on it (this is not exactly a high priority item). But please don't say nothing is wrong.
                    About pause button issue , i have feedback to our Designer.

DVDFab Player 5:

Comment

Working...
                    X