This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of blu ray disk that when copied there is no audio

Currently there are multiple threads floating around about no audio when blu rays are back up so i would like to start a list:

For me there following still have issues with the latest current beta and previous versions:

Note: when full disc mode is used, everything works (audio and video), this is only when using main movie backup mode when you get either:

- no video and audio (but there is X Gig file)
    - video but no audio

ok i will start list:

The Universe Season 1
    The Universe Season 2
    Master and Commander.

sounds like you are just not ripping the audio track properly since it works on full disc.

try ripping the full disc and then remux it to get rid of the extras you don't want.

Comment

correct dvdfab is not getting the right audio track or audio and video track.... thats why i want to list them all hear so it can be investigated more by fengtao.

Why rip the whole disk and then spend more time, muxin remuxing everything.

Comment

possibly How the Earth was Made, as well

I'm new at this, made about 15 BD back-ups, so it may me that is screwing up, but I didn't get any audio on How the Earth was Made. Using movie only mode, I ripped to hard drive. I played BD and had no audio. I tried playing ripped hard drive file with Total Media Theatre 3 and it played fine.
        Last edited by tom; 01-14-2010, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest. DVDFab won't let me keep the PCM/5.1 track, if I try to use any of the other english tracks, I get no audio on my backup...

Comment

The Arrival also no audio

Comment

If anyone needs help start a thread of your own. This thread will be impossible to follow and is now closed.

Comment

Working...
              X