Clear All

'Moon' error code 401

Any advice for error code 401?
    Thanks

401 DVD_Error_QualityUnreachable,

Sorry I can't decipher it for you! Papajo

Comment

More info please, read help us help you in forum and than post back

Error 401 is the "Quality Unreachable" code... meaning the start size can't be compressed to the requested size and rendered still watchable.
      Last edited by CBR929; 01-14-2010, 03:36 PM. Reason: text
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

My apologies, I'll try the process again, and post the log files if the error comes up.
        Thanks

Comment

Moon extracts to folder fine with 6.2.1.8 or higher, I then edited and compressed into an ISO and burned with ImgBurn.
          AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Moon Error=401

Similar problem with Moon. Cloned to iso. Plays fine. Use DvdFab Blu2Blu to compress to 25 Gb Main Movie and get immediate "Task_1 failed! Error=401. Using 6.2.2.0 beta. Iso file is only 31 Gb so I don't understand quality can't be achieved interpretation of error. This is the first disc I have had a problem out of dozens of rips and compressions.

Comment

Originally posted by drobo View Post
              Similar problem with Moon. Cloned to iso. Plays fine. Use DvdFab Blu2Blu to compress to 25 Gb Main Movie and get immediate "Task_1 failed! Error=401. Using 6.2.2.0 beta. Iso file is only 31 Gb so I don't understand quality can't be achieved interpretation of error. This is the first disc I have had a problem out of dozens of rips and compressions.
              Try ripping using full disc and not clone to hdd then use that as the source for the main movie rip.
              You should be able to use the cloned iso as the source, might be some issue there but try that and let us know.

Comment

Ripped "Moon" using Full Disc option to hdd. Tried to compress to 25 Gb 1080p with Main Movie option in DvdFab and got immediate error 401.

Comment

Ripped to hard drive and then compressed to BD25, movie only. Plays fine. Using 6.2.1.8.

Comment

Working...
                  X