X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Blu-ray crashing

Hi,
    I am trying to rip a 22GB movie to ISO or clone or copy entire disk.
    Usually, I am using Main movie under Blu Ray to Blu Ray and it seems DVDFab get through the analyzing phase fine and then when I pushed the start button, DVDFab is going to crash every time (I get an error: "DVDFab Blu-ray to Blu-ray stop responding" and application is closed)

Any ideas? I'm using MS Vista x64 and every time I used DVDFab to rip a BD disk the same problem occurs. I purchased DVDFab with BD mode.

Thanks,
    Andy

I would suggest you supply the DVDFab version, BD title, and BD region. Others may or may not have issues with the same title.

Comment

Hi,
      thx for your reply
      I tried to rip "The knowing" movie, region B. All movies I tried to rip always had a region B.

Comment

I had this same issue yesterday 3 movies same result , so I installed version 6218 right over the top of 6218 and problem was solved. Hope this helps.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

adwawa
          If your movie is only 22GB just rip full disc to your HDD, the whole of the burn will fit a 25GB blank.
          and use ImgBurn as your burn engine.
          Last edited by touchdown_1; 01-16-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: added verbiage

Comment

Working...
          X