Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to dis-able the blind viewer's audio

running dvdfab 9.1.9.9, win 7 64x

it's done this occasionally on the past few revisions as well, but when i select "main movie" copying a blu-ray, it copies what apparently is the audio track for what i assume, is a blind person viewer, ie during playback i'll hear descriptions of every scene, for example on American Sniper, i'll hear "Chris walks into the bedroom to discover his girlfriend with another man" or even at the beginning, when the Warner Bros emblem is being displayed, it'll say "the Warner Bros shield appears with the letters WB inlaid"

wtf??

but how do turn that off??

also, it will not playback in VLC but will play in Windows Media Player - this is the first time i've had video files that didn't playback thru VLC

any assist appreciated

My copy doesn't have the audio for visually impaired but yours does I guess. Check here and if you see it uncheck it before copy or you might even be able to select a different audio stream with your remote or software?
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks - i'd already tried that - if i uncheck English AC 3/5.1, i loose the visually impaired audio but all i get for audio then is short bursts of audio, maybe a syllable or two

Comment

have you tried the latest dvdfab version?? 9.2.0.2

Comment

yep - made no difference

and forgot to mention, my BD copy plays fine or normal, in my Sony BD player - and there's not even a selection to opt in or out of the visually impaired audio when played in the sony player

Comment

and to make it even stranger, i just burnt another BD disk with the same video file. Playing it on the computer, i get the visually impaired audio - playing on the sony BD player, i don't.

wtf

Comment

for anyone else with this issue, i solved it - not using dvdfab though - 3 more blu-rays, still getting the "visually impaired" dialogue

I tried other software to rip the BD and it didn't have any issue with the visually impaired dialogue.

Comment

Working...
              X