My paid version dvdfab is not working

iceage 3 BD is not working

Version: 6.2.1.8
    Software_Title: DVDFab 6
    Record_Type: ifo
    DVD_Title: ice age 3
    Region_Code: A - 美洲,韓國,日本,東南亞
    Buy_link:

The Ice age is not working and you menion enable pathplyaer, where can I switch pathplayer?

from a fustrated life time coustomer.

My window is Xp Sp2 is the problem relate with my OS?
    Last edited by ratking; 01-16-2010, 03:27 PM.

PathPlayer is only for DVD, not BD.
    Also BDs aren't using IFO.

Try updating to latest Beta 6.2.2.0.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

ratking,
      You might also want to update your OS to SP3.

Comment

Ice Age 3 is not working on the latest stable release or latest beta. I am running windows 7 with all the latest patches. DVDFab gives an error that

This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now.

Comment

Originally posted by enchanter1 View Post
          Ice Age 3 is not working on the latest stable release or latest beta. I am running windows 7 with all the latest patches. DVDFab gives an error that

This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now.
          yep....same problem as you do!

I hope IA3 just an individual case because I feel disappoint for something I

paid for is not working. By the way is there anyother BD title have same

problem as IA3 occured?

Comment

You guys obviously have no idea of how the development of the removal of BD+ protection works.

1. Fab defeats the protection
            2. Studios update the protection and releases new titles
            3. The DVD Fab have to obtain the disk (BTW: They are located in Beijing China so this can take some time)
            4. Fab goes to step 1 again in a neverending cycle.

BD+ Protection will ALWAYS be an ongoing process.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I understand the chess game. I got around it by making an ISO image with another program and then opening in DVDfab andcompressing. I have run into the same problem with Valkyrie..

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                You guys obviously have no idea of how the development of the removal of BD+ protection works.

1. Fab defeats the protection
                2. Studios update the protection and releases new titles
                3. The DVD Fab have to obtain the disk (BTW: They are located in Beijing China so this can take some time)
                4. Fab goes to step 1 again in a neverending cycle.

BD+ Protection will ALWAYS be an ongoing process.

Gregi I understand how the cycle goes rat and cat......

However if I use ImgBurn to save the iso imagle file for now and wait for the

lattest version of Dvdfab to decrypt and redecompress ~~~will it work?

Comment

No because Img has no decrption capabilities.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I just stumbled upon this thread(should have done this a week ago) It is a list of known working BD+ discs with DVDfab

Comment

Originally posted by enchanter1 View Post
                      I understand the chess game. I got around it by making an ISO image with another program and then opening in DVDfab andcompressing. I have run into the same problem with Valkyrie..
                      How did you do that?

whats the Iso image maker program's name?

And how do you decrypt it?

Comment

Any other decrypting programs are considered competing products and that discussion is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                          Any other decrypting programs are considered competing products and that discussion is not allowed.
                          Well......my dear W&B

I just wonering when will the dvdfab can solve the iceage 3 crack problem?

Those new BD+ mechanism are hard nut to crack....

Comment

That's kind of like wondering when your room mate will be done going #2 in the bathroom. It's done when it's done. However, unlike the bathroom, when DVDFab has it done you will be able to use it right away.

On the plus side, copy protection fixes are always high priority for DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
                            X