Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers age of extinction 3D

Hi
    Converting Transformers Age of Extinction 3D to smaller size (25GB). Putting it on NAS to stream with DUNE HD player. If I convert to ISO, works fine. TV recognizes it's 3D and tells you to put on your glasses. But I find it's just a hair out of sync with audio. Then I tried to folder. Audio sync is perfect, but it only plays 2D. So I would like to do it to folder structure, but how to get it do it to 3D? Using latest version 9.2.1.0
    Any help appreciated
    Thanks

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
    Hi
    Converting Transformers Age of Extinction 3D to smaller size (25GB). Putting it on NAS to stream with DUNE HD player. If I convert to ISO, works fine. TV recognizes it's 3D and tells you to put on your glasses. But I find it's just a hair out of sync with audio. Then I tried to folder. Audio sync is perfect, but it only plays 3D. So I would like to do it to folder structure, but how to get it do it to 3D? Using latest version 9.2.1.0
    Any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Sorry meant to say it only plays in 2D when output to folder mode.

Comment

Hi,

Please post dvdfab internal log file.

Thanks

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Logs

[ATTACH]13960[/ATTACH]

Comment

Fixed

Actually for it to show up and play 3D automatically I had to put 3DTAB in the name of the iso. ie: Transformers age of extinction.3DTAB.iso. Read this on another forum. Don't know if this is just for DUNE HD player.

Comment

Working...
          X