Despicable Me 2 3D Clone failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despicable Me 2 3D Clone failure

When trying to do a clone copy of Despicable Me 2 3D, the copy to ISO fails because DVDFab9 has a sector read error. Retries fail.

But, ImgBurn has ZERO issues making an ISO copy of the disc.
    Attached Files

To make matters worse, while a clone of the ImgBurn ISO file worked, the burned BD50 refuses to play in my Samsung 3D player.

After the disc is inserted, you get the spinning Universal logo (the logo that indicates the disc is loading) and then the display clock counts to 10 seconds and hangs.

I can put the disc in my XP box and see the directory structure, i.e., the three main directories. Going down into the streams directory, I tried to play the main m2ts file via VLC and it would not. I tried playing a smaller m2ts file and it would not either. I even tried to open the smaller m2ts file in VideoReDo (video editing software), and it would not open.
    Attached Files

Comment

UPDATE:

Since the above disc did not work, I thought that I would try a different movie. So, I cloned Hunger Games - Mockingjay Pt1. There wasn't an issue with the media this time. I also selected keep AACS.

I put the disc into my Samsung player and it went thru all of the motions. It played the various crap at the beginning, including the trailers. After that it went to the menu and I was able to select play movie.

But, during all of this, there was no video/audio. It never played the movie, though it looked like it played something, but that was probably the short audio video before the movie. When it got to the movie, the clock stayed at 00:00.

Clone does not appear to work.

Comment

Working...
      X