This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compression to ISO

I have been trying to compress Main Movie of Santa Buddies to Bd50 or BD25 ISO or smaller and not having any luck. I can copy full movie or Clone to an Iso with no problems. Any suggestions.

Rip full disc to hdd, then using that as the source select main movie option and in the dropdown beside quality select BD25. If still no luck explain what happens exactly.

Comment

Using a full rip disc iso image as source, I selected main movie option with Bd25. The only thing copied was the part of the menu which replayed but with no menu buttons. I can see tha animation and hear the music but no menus to choose to play the movie. The result is only 167,488 KB.

This was what I got before when I tried to copy main movie to BD25 or BD50 from the original disk. Any other ideas?

Comment

What version of Fab are you using? I don't have that title to test (sorry). When you selected main movie with the iso as the source, what does it select automatically (what is the title number and length)?
        Might play the original disc to see what is the correct title # if Fab is not selecting the correct one.

Comment

The preview pane in Fab is pretty handy for selecting the proper movie and audio
          AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
          4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
          ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
          2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
          LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
          Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Try ripping the Full movie to folder and not iso and then make a main movie iso from the ripped folder you just saved

Comment

I suspect W&B has it right. Dvdfab may have automatically selected the wrong title. It happened to me, but luckily before the compression. Go through the list and find the title usually with the most chapters, and length. You can play them in the preview window to make sure. You'll get it.

Comment

Working...
              X