This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant Task_1 failed! Error=1000

Hi everyone! While I'm new to the fourm I've been using Fab Blu-ray copy for a number of years without a problem. But now, all I get when trying to copy any Blu-ray is, "Task_1 failed! Error=1000(filter_external_process fabcore_is_exit)" when trying to analyze in "Main Movie" mode, BD25 as Output.

This problem seemed to have started out of the blue (pun). Seriously, it started a number of weeks ago with v.9.2.1.5 and continues with the new v. 9.2.1.8. I Open the Blu-ray copy, select Main Movie, drop in disc. The prog recognizes the movie and I remove any SD audio and unwanted subtitles, and select BD25 as Output. I press start and the analyzing starts. After a few minutes the Task_1 failed above error is displayed and the movie is ejected. This happens to any movie I attempt, Jurassic Wolrd, Southpaw, San Andreas, etc.

Here's the oddest thing is I still have DVDFab8, Blu-ray copy v.8.2.3.0 and all movies that failed with DVDFab9, all have been successfully copied & burned without issue with DVDFab8. I just don't get it?

I've attached a copy of the lates failure process log. I do hope someone can help.
    Thx!

1st - try doing a complete uninstall of dvdfab, run a good registry cleaner
    and re download and install a fresh copy of the latest version of dvdfab 9.2.1.8

#2 - your copying rental discs - 1m 05.25s: volume label JURASSICWORLD2DRENTAL_NA
    which is a big no no.

Comment

To the fourm, please accept my apologies as I would never knowingly violate copyright and forum rules. I was testing only and wanted to see if there was any difference between disc versions. There was never any intent on copying this title. Again, it was only a test.

@ October262 - thank you your reinstall and clean reg suggestion worked.
      Last edited by DidIt; 11-18-2015, 02:49 PM. Reason: thanking October262

Comment

Working...
      X