Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Man - Anyone successfully ripped it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man - Anyone successfully ripped it?

Just wondering if anyone else has successfully ripped Iron Man - Blu-ray. At this stage, I'm suspecting it's the disc, but figured I'd just make sure others aren't having the issue. I'm getting the standard error as if the disc was scratched/dirty half way through the rip, even after I cleaned it.

Yes, Ive successfully backed Iron Man up...a while ago actually. Might just be a bad disc...i've had a few of those here and there.

Comment

I did, no problems...almost has to be the disc

Comment

Iron man

yep I have , compressed to bd25 actually (took a day )

Comment

Yes I also ripped it used bd-r 25 it took about 7 hours.

Comment

issues with compressing to bd-25 iron man

I have a lot going on, ripping my first blu ray, i tried to compress iron man main movie to a 2tb external drive thru usb, said it would take 15 hrs went to bed it crashed, next day ripped it with no compression no problem 40 minutes, next day tried to compress it bd-25 sending it to 1 tb ext drive thru esata, said 8 hrs and crashed 3 gigs in. I just need aany info for trouble shooting.

Anyone use powerdvd? i can play back the ripped blu ray files but no sound, tried everything in the configuration, is there any software that i can play back blu ray files?

Acer Aspire x1200
            athlon le 1600 2.2ghz
            2gig ddr2, hdmi to onkyo txsr607
            nvidia geforce 8200 256 mb dedicated video memory out of 895
            also have a 2tb drive hooked up thru usb with thermaltake dock
            and 1 tb ext hard drive hooked thru esata and the lg blu ray is hooked up with external power and a sata to usb connector to the computer.

Comment

If they are .iso files , i mount them with virtual clonedrive and play with powerdvd no problem.

Comment

@mmafan

Just a thought!!!

Your external drives are not formatted as FAT32 are they?

Coz if they are, there is a ~4Gb file size limitation.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X