This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about GAMER

I'm still pretty new at the blu-ray thing. Every movie I've ripped so far has come back as one large .m2ts file, however, the movie Gamer has multiple .m2ts files. I notice while playing it on powerdvd, it plays but there is a pause in between each .m2ts file. Will this happen once converted to disc. Will it pause, if so, is there something I'm doing wrong or need to do?

I copied this recently no playback issues. This is not the only title that does this.
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Some titles will have multiple m2ts files, thats just how the original is structured. I would try TMT3 and playback from the main fiolder, PowerDVD has been reported by members to not be able to do this and BD playback requires the folder structure.

Testing should work great with PowerDVD if you rip as an iso file and mount it to a virtual drive that can handle BD/HD format such as Daemon tools but it's not freeware (Google free virtual drives). After testing the iso don't forget to UNmount it so the file will be free for use.

It should playback fine once burned to disc. Select the main folder that contains the BDMV and Certificate folders or the iso file should you prefer to test that way.

Comment

Working...
      X