Merging files from multiple dscs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merging files from multiple dscs

I'm not having good luck with this. I did one trial (placing a trailer from one disc just before a cartoon from another) and they merged perfectly. But nothing since has worked.

I put a trailer for FORBIDDEN PLANET just ahead of a Charlie Chaplin short. They merged, but the trailed was almost a minute shorter than it should have been and was about twenty seconds out of sync. After that, I couldn't even get a burn. I deleted the original folders, re-booted the computer and started from scratch. I can play the two files in the Fab preview window and both look fine. But, careful of all the settings, I cannot get the merged titles to burn (I get an error code saying that the program has to shut down). This all seems very erratic to me and I am hoping someone can give me some workable advice. I would ultimately like to compile my own trailer reel using 25 or trailers from as many different sources, but this latest failure is not promising.

Many thanks.

Not even an answer from admin?

Comment

Originally posted by akela View Post
      Not even an answer from admin?
      No, and it's been weeks now.

Comment

I am sorry to late reply.

"They merged, but the trailed was almost a minute shorter than it should have been and was about twenty seconds out of sync."--
        It looks like be cut down and only 1 minutes? i tried merge 2 title, but can not reproduce it . How about merge other title?
        Is it only happend in those 2 titles?
        User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
        X