This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. I can only get Comentary Track.

I did a main movie rip to file of "The Internaional". When I navigate to the "Stream" folder I see that I get a single .m2ts file representing the entire movie. When I play this file I get only the comentary track. Anyone else having this problem? I did notice that there were 3 or 4 diferent tracks of the same length representing the full movie. They had different numbers under the "angle" column. Not really sure what that means.

I also did the same thing for "Hancock". Only when I did that I got one .m2ts file for every chapter of the movie. I used another program to combine all those into a single .mt2s file. The audio came out just fine. Everything worked out fine.

Anyone know why some BD's will spit out one .mt2s and others give you one for each chapter?

Welcome to the forum chrisnonstop,
    As for the commentary when you ripped the main movie to your hard drive which audio track did you select. When I had this problem I was selecting one of the AC2/3 streams and everytime I would get the commentary. Now I Leave audio on the DTS/5.1 and select the remove HD audio and haven't had the commentary since. DVDFab has a preview pane for selecting the proper video/audio tracks works pretty good but gets out of sync sometimes.
    As for the single vs. multiple .m2ts files this is normal and depends on the title. DVDFab will still compress the multiples for burning with no issues.
    Hope this helps
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3960MHz
    4G Geil ddr2 1066 (5-5-5-15) @1120MHz
    ASUS M3N HT Deluxe Nvidia 780a chipset
    2 XFX 9800GT SLI driver 197.45
    LG WH08LS20 BD drive firmware updated
    Windows7 Professional x64

Comment

Crazy audio

I guess each Blu ray is different. I ripped the main movie of Hancock the exact same way and it worked just fine. Gave me multiple files that I just combined. The M2ts file plays just fine on my win 7 PC and streams with no problems to my WDTV LIVE player (No compression) and has 5.1 sound. Everything works. The only thing I had to do was find the correct set of chapters. The disk had the extended scenes on a separate "angle" selection. So my initial rip had scenes that were out of order. Once I figured out which "angle" the theatrical release was on, it worked just fine.

Doing the exact same thing with "The International" didn't work. On this Blu Ray, you get one m2ts file, and the audio works just fine in the preview on DVDFAB, but once ripped, you get the commentary track. I was able to rip the entire disk ISO and play it back on a virtual drive just fine. For some reason, I can't rip just the movie with English audio.

Comment

Ok, just did another "main movie" rip to file. It worked this time. No compression. In the settings menu (the green check mark button at the top right) I went to audio removed all preselectd languages, selected "Select firts track", and selected "Dolby digital" in the pull down menu that that is to the right of where it says "From the multiple tracks of the same language select".

The resaulting file is an m2ts named "00011". 24.4GB in size. 1:58:02 running time. 29444KBPS data rate, 29700KBPS total bitrate. 256KBPS audio.

Comment

Working...
        X