Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Full disc copy foreground reversed

Hi,
    Two 3D blurays I have out of 53 I have transferred to hard drives for watching have the foreground and background reversed for some strange reason. The blurays are Edge of Tomorrow & The Hobbit 2. I found that by putting my 3D glasses on upside down, IE. by reversing the left and right lenses that the image is then correctly displayed. I have used both DVDFab and AnyDVD HD but the outcome is the same.
    Has anyone any idea how to fix this problem & has anyone else come across this particular problem.
    Hans Solo

Look for a setting on your display to "inverse" or invert the image. I know that with the hobbit movies, they were mastered with the right eye as the base view, rather than the left eye, like most movies. I have to invert my active 3d glasses with these movies on my epson PJ.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will check my TV (Sony) Funny thing is that The Hobbit 1 and 3 are ok. It was just 2 that had this problem. Do you know of any way to change the base view when copying with DVDFab?

Cheers

Comment

Not that I've found. I do however add "(Inverse)" to the title of the disk so that I remember to change the glasses setting on the epson when I play the movie. I always create ISO's to play on my KDlinks streamer box. I don't burn to physical media anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X